Children's Summer Activity Program
Saratoga Golf & Polo Club
301 Church Street, Saratoga Springs , NY 12866
A Traditional Day Camp at Your Club
Our camp offers the unique balance of a traditional day camp experience in the convenient and familiar setting of the country club. With a combination of outstanding amenities, exciting programming, and an experienced and energetic staff team, our structured and fun day camp will be the perfect place for your child.
Sold Out? Join our Waiting List.
We would be happy to add you to our Waiting List for any Sold Out week. Often, families need to make last minute changes to their registration and these cancelations could result in a space opening up for your child. There is no payment required if you would like to be added to the Waiting List. To add yourself, please use our online registration system to choose the weeks in which you are interested or email us at email@example.com with your name, your child's name, your phone and email and the week(s) in which you are interested.
|Members||Guests of Members|
One-Time Registration Fee: $40
This one-time non-refundable fee includes 2 camp t-shirts for your child.
Club Registration Requirements
Please note that if you are not a member of Saratoga Golf & Polo Club, you must be officially sponsored by a member of the club in order to enroll your child in camp. You will need to have your sponsor family’s name and club number on hand at the time of online enrollment.
Age Range: 4 - 10
All campers must be at least 4 years old by the first day they attend camp. In addition, campers must be potty-trained and able to handle a full day program.
Each day of camp will be a new and exciting experience for our campers as no two days with KE Camps are exactly alike! Our days begin with Hello Camp, a morning meeting of sorts where, through an assortment of organized activities, campers and staff get to know each other, review the day’s schedule and sing our special camp song! Similarly, we will end our days with Goodbye Camp, a time for wrap-up activities and reflections, SMILE Bands, snacks, and “see you later’s”. The bulk of camp will be spent participating in a wide variety of activities throughout the day that may include:
For more information on the golf and tennis lessons at camp, please click here.
Lunch & Snacks
A kid-friendly lunch will be provided by the club daily for every camper. If you would prefer to pack your own lunch for your child, please do so in a cooler or backpack.
A snack will be served each afternoon to all campers. We encourage you to pack some extra snacks for your child as well.
Please note that we are a “nut aware” camp. We ask that you do not pack any food for your child that contains nuts. Likewise, the lunches and snacks served by the club will not contain any nuts. If your child has a food allergy and you have questions about this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KE Camps requires all campers to wear our official camp shirt each day of the week. Additional shirts may be purchased at camp. Campers should dress in comfortable clothing and tennis shoes. Camp is a place to un-plug! Please leave all electronic devices and cell phones at home. Please pack the following items in a labeled bag or backpack:
Payments, Cancellations, Refunds
Registration & Payments
Registration for Summer 2020 is now open to Club Members only. Guests of Members may enroll after February 1, should spaces remain available. You must be enrolled in advance in order to attend camp.
Full payment is due upon registration. This includes a one-time non-refundable registration fee of $40 which includes 2 camp t-shirts. We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
Cancellations & Refunds
All requests for cancellations or changes must be made in writing to our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our refund policy is as follows: registration fees are always non-refundable; cancellations made before April 1 will be refunded the full tuition amount; cancellations made between April 1 and May 15 will be refunded 75% of the tuition only; cancellations made between May 16 and June 28 will be refunded 50% of the tuition only; cancellations made after June 28 are non-refundable.
Covid-19 - Safety Considerations
Here is a run-down of how we will mitigate risk as much as possible at camp this summer:
- New Check-In Procedures that will include a drop-off system whereby parents are not entering our physical camp space, campers are being visually screened for signs of illness, each camper’s temperature will be checked via non-contact thermometer and each camper will sanitize their hands upon entry to camp
- Clear policy asking anyone who has been feeling ill or has been exposed to someone who is ill to remain home from camp – in fact, we ask that you monitor your child over the weekend prior to each week of camp to ensure they are seemingly healthy! Should your child be feeling under the weather in any way, they should not attend camp.
- Program adjustments to allow for as many outdoor activities as possible (even more so than usual!) and physical distanced when possible
- Hand-Washing or Hand-Sanitizing to take place:
- Upon entry to camp
- Before and After every snack/meal
- After activity periods (as deemed appropriate by staff)
- After using the restroom
- Before checking-out of camp
- Extra cleaning of camp spaces, surfaces and supplies
- Finally, and most importantly, we will think of our camp as its own unit – within our unit, we will remain in small groups of no more than 15 campers per group. We will do our best to organize activities to keep physical distancing in place as much as possible. However, there are undoubtedly going to be parts of our camp day when campers and staff will end up being less than 6ft apart. During these times, staff will be wearing a friendly cloth face mask. *Face Mask policy subject to easing as time goes by and certain restrictions are lifted. Our camp will do our best to keep physical distance from all other personnel/patrons of the club. We are uniquely positioned to do this last part well as our camps are generally quite small in size to begin with. By sending your child to camp, you are choosing to expose them to this small unit or family for the week. This is a great thing when it comes to limiting exposure and easily performing contact tracing, if necessary.
The 5 S's! - Our Covid-19 Reminders for Campers
Keeping Our Campers Safe At Camp - What's New for Summer 2020
Camper Waiver - All Campers need to have a signed Camper Waiver before attending camp. If you are already registered and have not yet signed this form, please do so before camp begins.
A Note about our Camp License
Our program is licensed by the Glens Falls County Health Department. We follow all New York State Children’s Camp Licensing guidelines. Please click here for further information.
Don’t forget to take a look at the important camp forms below.
The State Health Department requires a record of immunization OR letter stating the medical or religious exemption reason to be collected before your child may attend camp.
NY Camper Health Form Supplement
Authorization to Administer Medication
Meet Your Camp Director
Dear Campers and Families,
I am honored to be returning as Camp Director this summer! I thoroughly enjoyed my first summer as director at Saratoga Golf & Polo Club. This will be my third year working with KE Camps, and I look forward to seeing many of the same families as well as new smiling faces soon!
Currently, I am teaching second grade at the Lake George Central School District and live in Saratoga. This is my third year at Lake George and fifth year as a teacher. I also coach JV soccer in Lake George. Previously, I taught at the Queensbury Union Free School District. While teaching
there, I coached a FIRST LEGO League team. I have experience across many grade levels including fifth grade, third grade, and pre-k. I was a supervisor at a childcare and learning center while completing my master's program. I attended Plattsburgh State University of New York to earn my Bachelor of Science degree. Immediately after graduating, I attended the University at Albany to earn my Master of Science degree and
became a Literacy Specialist. I am certified in Literacy (Birth-6), Childhood Education (Grades 1-6), and Early Childhood
Education (Birth-2). Children make me laugh and smile every single day and it is one of the many reasons why I love
working with them!
I love all sports! I play recreational soccer, flag football, and kickball in my free time. I enjoy reading and visiting the Saratoga Library and Northshire Bookstore frequently. My goal is to read 30 books this year! I have a massive (55 gallon) fish tank and 15 colorful fish. I love traveling and exploring new places. The Food Network and HGTV have always been a few of my favorite networks. I even visited Waco, Texas to explore everything Chip and Joanna Gaines! I can’t wait to spend the entire summer being active outside with our camp family.
One of my favorite memories from last summer was watching the campers collaborate to raise money for Alex’s Lemonade Stand! They worked so well together from start to finish, and we were beyond proud with the results. Another highlight was playing soccer and participating in outdoor (and indoor) activities with the campers and counselors. We had some talented athletes and artists, and I look forward to working with you all again!
I will see you at camp!