Camp Raritan Valley
Raritan Valley Country Club
747 State Route 28, Bridgewater , NJ 08807
A Traditional Day Camp at Your Club
Our camp offers the unique balance of a traditional day camp experience in the convenient and familiar setting of the country club. With a combination of outstanding amenities, exciting programming, and an experienced and energetic staff team, our structured and fun day camp will be the perfect place for your child.
9:00am - 4:00pm
9:00am - 2:00pm
Complimentary Before-Care Start
|Members||Guests of Members|
|Weekly - Full Days||$335||$365|
|Early Bird - Weekly - Full Days||$310||$340|
|Weekly - Early Pick-Up||$280||$310|
|Early Bird - Weekly - Early Pick-Up||$265||$295|
|After-Care - Weekly||$35||$35|
One-Time Registration Fee: $40
This one-time non-refundable fee includes 2 camp t-shirts for your child.
Club Registration Requirements
If you are not a Club Member of Raritan Valley Country Club, you must be “Sponsored” by a Club Member in order to register your child for camp. The Sponsoring Member will not be charged in association with Camp Raritan Valley in any way, however, he or she must be aware that you are listing him or her as your Sponsor. This policy allows Raritan Valley Country Club to ensure that all Non-Members attending camp are associated with a Club Member in some way.
Age Range: 4 - 12
All campers must be at least 4 years old by the first day they attend camp. In addition, campers must be potty-trained and able to handle a full day program.
Each day of camp will be a new and exciting experience for our campers as no two days with KE Camps are exactly alike! Our days begin with Hello Camp, a morning meeting of sorts where, through an assortment of organized activities, campers and staff get to know each other, review the day’s schedule and sing our special camp song! Similarly, we will end our days with Goodbye Camp, a time for wrap-up activities and reflections, SMILE Bands, snacks, and “see you later’s”. The bulk of camp will be spent participating in a wide variety of activities throughout the day that may include:
For more information on the golf and tennis lessons at camp, please click here.
Lunch & Snacks
The club will provide a delicious and kid-friendly lunch for every camper each day. If you would prefer to pack your own lunch for your child, please do so in a cooler or backpack. A snack will be served each afternoon to all campers. We encourage you to pack some extra snacks for your child as well.
Please note that we are a “nut aware” camp. We ask that you do not pack any food for your child that contains nuts. Likewise, the lunches and snacks served by the club will not contain any nuts. If your child has a food allergy and you have questions about this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KE Camps requires all campers to wear our official camp shirt each day of the week. Please leave all electronic devices and cell phones at home. Campers should dress in comfortable clothing and tennis shoes. Additional shirts may be purchased at camp. Camp is a place to un-plug! Please pack the following items in a labeled bag or backpack:
Payments, Cancellations, Refunds
Registration & Payments
Registration for Summer 2020 is open and will continue until we are full. So, you may add additional weeks as the summer goes on. You must be enrolled in advance, however, in order to attend camp. We are happy to accept online registrations up until the night before the start of each week of camp, provided that space is available.
Full payment is due upon registration. This includes a one-time non-refundable registration fee of $40 which includes 2 camp t-shirts. We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
If your child has special needs or will require extra assistance while at camp, please contact us before you enroll to discuss!
Cancellations & Refunds
All requests for cancellations or changes must be made in writing to our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations made by July 12, 2020 will be refunded in full (less the registration fee). After that, there are no refunds. We will, however, always offer a credit towards a future week (if space is available) or for next summer.
Covid-19 - Safety Considerations
Here is a run-down of how we will mitigate risk as much as possible at camp this summer:
- New Check-In Procedures that will include a drop-off system whereby parents are not entering our physical camp space, campers are being visually screened for signs of illness, each camper’s temperature will be checked via non-contact thermometer and each camper will sanitize their hands upon entry to camp
- Clear policy asking anyone who has been feeling ill or has been exposed to someone who is ill to remain home from camp – in fact, we ask that you monitor your child over the weekend prior to each week of camp to ensure they are seemingly healthy! Should your child be feeling under the weather in any way, they should not attend camp.
- Program adjustments to allow for as many outdoor activities as possible (even more so than usual!) and physical distanced when possible
- Hand-Washing or Hand-Sanitizing to take place:
- Upon entry to camp
- Before and After every snack/meal
- After activity periods (as deemed appropriate by staff)
- After using the restroom
- Before checking-out of camp
- Extra cleaning of camp spaces, surfaces and supplies
- Finally, and most importantly, we will think of our camp as its own unit – within our unit, we will do our best to organize activities to keep physical distancing in place as much as possible. However, there are undoubtedly going to be parts of our camp day when campers and staff will end up being less than 6ft apart. During these times, staff will be wearing a friendly cloth face mask. *Face Mask policy subject to easing as time goes by and certain restrictions are lifted. Our camp will do our best to keep physical distance from all other personnel/patrons of the club. We are uniquely positioned to do this last part well as our camps are generally quite small in size to begin with. By sending your child to camp, you are choosing to expose them to this small unit or family for the week. This is a great thing when it comes to limiting exposure and easily performing contact tracing, if necessary.
The 5 S's! - Our Covid-19 Reminders for Campers
Keeping Our Campers Safe At Camp - What's New for Summer 2020
Camper Waiver - All Campers need to have a signed Camper Waiver before attending camp. If you are already registered and have not yet signed this form, please do so before camp begins.
Don’t forget to take a look at the important camp forms below.
The State Health Department requires a record of immunization OR letter stating the medical or religious exemption reason to be collected before your child may attend camp.
NJ Camper Health Form Supplement
Authorization to Administer Medication Form
Meet Your Camp Director
Dear Campers and Families,
Summer will be here soon! I can’t wait to hear the laughter on the playgrounds, the parks bustling with activity, and people utilizing the outdoors. I would like to cordially invite you to a fun, friendly, family atmosphere at Raritan Valley Country Club and camp with KE Camps. Accompanied by the amazing staff at RVCC, the campers have the opportunity to play golf, tennis, and swim. We compete in “Minute to Win It” games, complete cookie races, create robots, film our own music videos, and host our very own KE Camps Iron Chef. It is an amazing summer! This will be my sixth season with KE Camps, and continues to be one of the most rewarding activities I have been a part of. I have 10 years of experience as a health/physical education teacher and currently work at Barringer High School in Newark. In addition to teaching, I am the head softball and bowling
coach at Barringer.
I want all of our camp families to know that safety is my top priority. No matter where I work, when it comes to children, providing a safe atmosphere to grow as a community is my top priority. I look forward to spending time with my returning campers this summer, and to any new campers who decide to join the fun at Raritan Valley Country Club.