Longue Vue Club
400 Longue Vue Drive, Verona , PA 15147
A Traditional Day Camp at Your Club
Our camp offers the unique balance of a traditional day camp experience in the convenient and familiar setting of the country club. With a combination of outstanding amenities, exciting programming, and an experienced and energetic staff team, our structured and fun day camp will be the perfect place for your child.
Sold Out? Join our Waiting List.
We would be happy to add you to our Waiting List for any Sold Out week. Often, families need to make last minute changes to their registration and these cancelations could result in a space opening up for your child. There is no payment required if you would like to be added to the Waiting List. To add yourself, please use our online registration system to choose the weeks in which you are interested or email us at email@example.com with your name, your child's name, your phone and email and the week(s) in which you are interested.
9:00am - 3:30pm
Complimentary Before-Care Start
Complimentary After-Care End
|Members||Guests of Members|
Club Registration Requirements
If you are not a Club Member of Longue Vue Club, you must be “Sponsored” by a Club Member in order to register your child for camp. The Sponsoring Member will not be charged in association with LVC2 in any way, however, he or she must be aware that you are listing him or her as your Sponsor. This policy allows Longue Vue Club to ensure that all Non-Members attending camp are associated with a Club Member in some way.
Age Range: 4 - 12
All campers must be at least 4 years old by the first day they attend camp. In addition, campers must be potty-trained and able to handle a full day program.
Each day of camp will be a new and exciting experience for our campers as no two days with KE Camps are exactly alike! Our days begin with Hello Camp, a morning meeting of sorts where, through an assortment of organized activities, campers and staff get to know each other, review the day’s schedule and sing our special camp song! Similarly, we will end our days with Goodbye Camp, a time for wrap-up activities and reflections, SMILE Bands, snacks, and “see you later’s”. The bulk of camp will be spent participating in a wide variety of activities throughout the day that may include:
For more information on the golf and tennis lessons at camp, please click here.
Lunch & Snacks
The club will provide a delicious and kid-friendly lunch for every camper each day. If you would prefer to pack your own lunch for your child, please do so in a cooler or backpack. A snack will be served each afternoon to all campers. We encourage you to pack some extra snacks for your child as well.
Please note that we are a “nut aware” camp. We ask that you do not pack any food for your child that contains nuts. Likewise, the lunches and snacks served by the club will not contain any nuts. If your child has a food allergy and you have questions about this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KE Camps requires all campers to wear the official camp shirt each day of the week. Please leave all electronic devices and cell phones at home. Campers should dress in comfortable clothing and tennis shoes. Camp is a place to un-plug! Please pack the following items in a labeled bag or backpack:
Payments, Cancellations, Refunds
Registration & Payments
Registration for Summer 2020 is open and will continue until we are full. So, you may add additional weeks as the summer goes on. You must be enrolled in advance, however, in order to attend camp. We are happy to accept online registrations up until the night before the start of each week of camp, provided that space is available.
Full payment is due upon registration. We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
If your child has special needs or will require extra assistance while at camp, please contact us before you enroll to discuss!
Cancellations & Refunds
All requests for cancellations or changes must be made in writing to our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations made by June 21, 2020 will be refunded in full. After that, there are no refunds. We will, however, always offer a credit towards a future week (if space is available) or for next summer.
Covid-19 - Safety Considerations
Here is a run-down of how we will mitigate risk as much as possible at camp this summer:
- New Check-In Procedures that will include a drop-off system whereby parents are not entering our physical camp space, campers are being visually screened for signs of illness, each camper’s temperature will be checked via non-contact thermometer and each camper will sanitize their hands upon entry to camp
- Clear policy asking anyone who has been feeling ill or has been exposed to someone who is ill to remain home from camp – in fact, we ask that you monitor your child over the weekend prior to each week of camp to ensure they are seemingly healthy! Should your child be feeling under the weather in any way, they should not attend camp.
- Program adjustments to allow for as many outdoor activities as possible (even more so than usual!) and physical distanced when possible
- Hand-Washing or Hand-Sanitizing to take place:
- Upon entry to camp
- Before and After every snack/meal
- After activity periods (as deemed appropriate by staff)
- After using the restroom
- Before checking-out of camp
- Extra cleaning of camp spaces, surfaces and supplies
- Finally, and most importantly, we will think of our camp as its own unit – within our unit, we will do our best to organize activities to keep physical distancing in place as much as possible. However, there are undoubtedly going to be parts of our camp day when campers and staff will end up being less than 6ft apart. During these times, staff will be wearing a friendly cloth face mask. *Face Mask policy subject to easing as time goes by and certain restrictions are lifted. Our camp will do our best to keep physical distance from all other personnel/patrons of the club. We are uniquely positioned to do this last part well as our camps are generally quite small in size to begin with. By sending your child to camp, you are choosing to expose them to this small unit or family for the week. This is a great thing when it comes to limiting exposure and easily performing contact tracing, if necessary.
The 5 S's! - Our Covid-19 Reminders for Campers
Keeping Our Campers Safe At Camp - What's New for Summer 2020
Camper Waiver - All Campers need to have a signed Camper Waiver before attending camp. If you are already registered and have not yet signed this form, please do so before camp begins.
Don’t forget to take a look at the important camp forms below.
Authorization to Administer Medication Form
Meet Your Camp Director
Dear Campers and Families,
Hello to my LVC2 summer family! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jennifer Violi, and I have been given the pleasure of being your camp director for the past 3 years! I am currently a Pittsburgh Public School teacher and have dedicated 12 years to teaching elementary school students. I love spending my days watching young children discover and grow in a variety of ways.
The summers I’ve spent at Longue Vue have been amazing. Our camp has grown in size and in experience over the last few years and I can’t wait to see what 2020 will bring. It’s been a pleasure getting to know my Longue Vue families and I look forward to another great summer. In addition to the tennis, golf, soccer and swimming activities that are planned for our campers, I look forward to celebrating weekly themes with our kiddos. All campers will have the opportunity to hang with our camp mascot, Mo the Monkey, and document the summer through a variety of photo and video activities!
See you this summer!