Glenmoor Country Club
110 Glenmoor Drive, Cherry Hills Village , CO 80113
A Traditional Day Camp at Your Club
Our camp offers the unique balance of a traditional day camp experience in the convenient and familiar setting of the country club. With a combination of outstanding amenities, exciting programming, and an experienced and energetic staff team, our structured and fun day camp will be the perfect place for your child.
9:00am - 3:30pm
8:30am - 9:00am
3:30pm - 4:00pm
One-Time Registration Fee: $40
This one-time non-refundable fee includes 2 camp t-shirts for your child.
Club Registration Requirements
Please note that you must be a member of Glenmoor Country Club to enroll your child in camp.
Age Range: 5 - 12
All campers must be at least 5 years old by the first day they attend camp. In addition, campers must be potty-trained and able to handle a full day program.
Each day of camp will be a new and exciting experience for our campers as no two days with KE Camps are exactly alike! Our days begin with Hello Camp, a morning meeting of sorts where, through an assortment of organized activities, campers and staff get to know each other, review the day’s schedule and sing our special camp song! Similarly, we will end our days with Goodbye Camp, a time for wrap-up activities and reflections, SMILE Bands, snacks, and “see you later’s”. The bulk of camp will be spent participating in a wide variety of activities throughout the day that may include:
For more information on the golf and tennis lessons at camp, please click here.
Lunch & Snacks
The club will provide a delicious and kid-friendly lunch for every camper each day. If you would prefer to pack your own lunch for your child, please do so in a cooler or backpack. A snack will be served each afternoon to all campers. We encourage you to pack some extra snacks for your child as well.
Please note that we are a “nut aware” camp. We ask that you do not pack any food for your child that contains nuts. Likewise, the lunches and snacks served by the club will not contain any nuts. If your child has a food allergy and you have questions about this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KE Camps requires all campers to wear our official camp shirt each day of the week. Please leave all electronic devices and cell phones at home. Campers should dress in comfortable clothing and tennis shoes. Additional shirts may be purchased at camp. Camp is a place to un-plug! Please pack the following items in a labeled bag or backpack:
Payments, Cancellations, Refunds
Registration & Payments
Registration for Summer 2020 is open and will continue until we are full. So, you may add additional weeks as the summer goes on. You must be enrolled in advance, however, in order to attend camp.
Full payment is due upon registration. This includes a one-time non-refundable registration fee of $40 which includes 2 camp t-shirts. We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
If your child has special needs or will require extra assistance while at camp, please contact us before you enroll to discuss!
Cancellations & Refunds
All requests for cancellations or changes must be made in writing to our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations made by June 28, 2020 will be refunded in full (less the registration fee). After that, there are no refunds. We will, however, always offer a credit towards a future week (if space is available) or for next summer.
Covid-19 - Safety Considerations
Here is a run-down of how we will mitigate risk as much as possible at camp this summer:
- New Check-In Procedures that will include a drop-off system whereby parents are not entering our physical camp space, campers are being visually screened for signs of illness, each camper’s temperature will be checked via non-contact thermometer and each camper will sanitize their hands upon entry to camp
- Clear policy asking anyone who has been feeling ill or has been exposed to someone who is ill to remain home from camp – in fact, we ask that you monitor your child over the weekend prior to each week of camp to ensure they are seemingly healthy! Should your child be feeling under the weather in any way, they should not attend camp.
- Program adjustments to allow for as many outdoor activities as possible (even more so than usual!) and physical distanced when possible
- Hand-Washing or Hand-Sanitizing to take place:
- Upon entry to camp
- Before and After every snack/meal
- After activity periods (as deemed appropriate by staff)
- After using the restroom
- Before checking-out of camp
- Extra cleaning of camp spaces, surfaces and supplies
- Finally, and most importantly, we will think of our camp as its own unit – within our unit, we will do our best to organize activities to keep physical distancing in place as much as possible. However, there are undoubtedly going to be parts of our camp day when campers and staff will end up being less than 6ft apart. During these times, staff will be wearing a friendly cloth face mask. *Face Mask policy subject to easing as time goes by and certain restrictions are lifted. Our camp will do our best to keep physical distance from all other personnel/patrons of the club. We are uniquely positioned to do this last part well as our camps are generally quite small in size to begin with. By sending your child to camp, you are choosing to expose them to this small unit or family for the week. This is a great thing when it comes to limiting exposure and easily performing contact tracing, if necessary.
The 5 S's! - Our Covid-19 Reminders for Campers
Keeping Our Campers Safe At Camp - What's New for Summer 2020
Camper Waiver - All Campers need to have a signed Camper Waiver before attending camp. If you are already registered and have not yet signed this form, please do so before camp begins.
Don’t forget to take a look at the important camp forms below.
Authorization to Administer Medication Form
Meet Your Camp Director
Dear Campers and Families,
My name is Ashley Hastedt. I currently teach Pre-K at Hope Preschool and have been a teacher for 15 years. I love teaching kids and watching them grow and learn; sometimes I feel like I learn more from them! I have 2 kids of my own, a 17-year-old daughter, Haley, and a 12-year-old son, Landon. When I am not busy with my students, my own kids keep me busy with soccer and basketball games. During the past 8 summers, I have been involved in camps at Hope Preschool. I love working with kids in a camp setting where we can just have fun and be silly!
I grew up in Maine and went to summer camp for 6 years in Northern Maine. As a kid, I loved summer camp - the games we played, learning how to water ski, and sail a boat. I had amazing experiences there and made some of the greatest friends. I still go back to Maine every summer and bring my kids. Even though they don’t go to summer camp there, I love sharing where I grew up with them. After graduating from high school in Maine, I came out to Denver to attend the University of Denver. I had never seen the school and just decided to take a leap of faith. I think the experience I had going to summer camp gave me the courage to come to Denver and see what it was all about. Once I got here, I decided I was never leaving. After working in the corporate world for a couple of years, I decided that I really wanted to be a teacher so I went back to school at Metro State and got my elementary teaching license. I am now working on getting my director's license in early childhood education. I enjoy learning and passing that knowledge on to my students. I also love the outdoors, running outside, and being in my yard planting flowers. In the winter, I enjoy skiing!
I am excited about being part of KE Camps and getting to know all of you. I can’t wait to do cool arts and crafts projects, fun science experiments, and play games. It will be so great the see the joy on everyone's faces as we all try new things and meet new friends together! I look forward to meeting you all!